You know it’s going to be a busy day and you just don’t have time to spend a lot of time preparing a meal. You want something a little special but you don’t have time to prepare something extravagant. We’ve all been there. What to fix that will be easy?
I have the perfect solution and best of all – it looks like you’ve spent time creating a special dinner.
Do all the preparations in a ziploc bag!
This is one of the easiest meals I have ever prepared! My husband absolutely loved it.
Easy Peasy Shrimp Pasta – In a Ziploc Bag!
Let’s begin by gathering our ingredients.
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 teaspoons soy sauce
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 cup onion – I used red onion
1 pound cooked shrimp
8 ounces penne pasta – I used wheat
Begin by whisking everything together except the shrimp and pasta.
Squeeze the contents of the bag until the shrimp is coated.
Cook the pasta as directed on the package.
Add entire mixture from the bag to the cooked pasta and heat through.
And you’re done! How simple is that!
I served it with a small garden salad and loaf of asiago cheese and pepper bread.
You can find even more simple recipes HERE!
If you liked this simple easy recipe, thanks for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + or all of them, simply by clicking the icons below.
Pin it on your Pinterest Board! You can see what I’m pinning HERE!
I often share posts at many wonderful sites you can find them HERE.
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Never miss a Surroundings by Debi post!” subscribe_text=” Enter your email address to subscribe and receive each post directly to your inbox!” subscribe_button=”Subscribe” show_subscribers_total=”0″]
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup onion – I used red onion
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 8 ounces penne pasta – I used wheat
- Begin by whisking everything together except the shrimp and pasta.
- Place the all of the mixture in a large Ziploc bag and add the shrimp.
- Squeeze the contents of the bag until the shrimp is coated.
- Let the ingredients soak for at least an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package.
- Add entire mixture from the bag to the cooked pasta and heat through.