What a busy week here at “Surroundings”! Too much to do in too little time.
Today for our “Friday Food Favorite” I have a perfect recipe for just that kind of week. With just two easy steps this recipe will take only minutes to prepare.
If you can mix in a bowl and pour it in a crock pot you can handle this recipe!!!
Italian Beef Sandwiches
Gather together the following ingredients:
5-7 pounds of roast beef – a roast that is marbled with some fat works best
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon dried mustard
1 cup water
1 tablespoon salt
Place roast in the crock pot.
Simply mix all ingredients and pour over the roast. Heat on low all night long.
In the morning pull the meat apart and continue to cook on low/warm until ready to serve.
That’s it! You have just created delicious Italian Beef!
Serve on toasted rolls.
Topped with cheese
Caramelized onions and green peppers make the perfect addition.
Oh so tasty Italian Beef Sandwiches!
- 5-7 pounds of roast beef – a roast that is marbled with some fat works best
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Place roast in Crock Pot.
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook on low overnight.
- Pull meat apart in the morning and continue warming until ready to serve.
I will be haring at the following parties: